Seven Critical Questions
Every Business Must Answer1. Can you create breakthrough tech instead of incremental improvements? (Engineering);
3. Are you starting with a big share of a small market? (Monopoly);
4. Do you have the right team? (People);
5. Do you have a way to not only create but also deliver your product? (Distribution);
6. Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future? (Durability);
7. Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see? (Secret).