Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

What I Don’t Like about My Kindle


As much as I like my Kindle, and I do, there are some things that need to get fixed:

--No Index: You can’t click on an index in the back of the digital book and get to particular topic/page.
--No pages for traditional quoting, only sections. Need to figure this one out for academic and legit critique purposes.
--Sometimes you hit the 5-way and end up at some part of the book you don’t want...like at a new chapter.
--The "find furthest part of book" feature did not work. So, remembering roughly what section you’re on is important.
--I love the reader, however, often it’s robotic sounding…and cuts up words.
--Clipping limit: There is a limit to how much you can clip with certain books. However, that magic number unknown to the reader…frustrating as hell.
--My screen broke. AND, Amazon is replacing with a new Kindle; all I do is send the old one back. Very good service from them. Can't ask for more.

No comments:

GMU Leadership and Coaching Certificates

Google Analytics