Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Final Words: My Kindle

--You can search the heck out of the content using Find, My Items, Store, and Google.
--It has a killer dictionary built in that automatically defines any word you set sic it on…like a dog with a bone. Sometimes a little annoying when the cursor sits on simple words like “dog” or “bone!”
--You can shop for new books, periodicals, etc. knowing that you’re usually paying about a third of the regular cost of the book.
--As mentioned before, you get to read a sample chapter from a book you might have an interest in.
--I suggest buying the leather carrying case…well worth the money.
--In short, go out and get one of these things…you’ll be glad you did. A reminder: I do not own Amazon stock, but I wish the heck I did!

GMU Leadership and Coaching Certificates

Google Analytics