Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Breakthrough Ideas for 2010: Harvard Business Review

The January-February 2010 issue of the Harvard Business Review presents a list of breakthrough ideas compiled by the editors in conjunction with The World Economic Forum. These ideas range from health care to nation building, which ideas the editors believe would make the world better if people got behind them. So, over the next two weeks, I’ll discuss each one and hope that one or several will appeal to you.

NOTE: I strongly invite your candid feedback that I will send to the editors. Currently, I serve on a HBR Advisory Council for the Review to give them regular feedback on the magazine.

Also, readers should know that on my blog I review selected books for the Harvard Business Press and other publishers--only those books that I consider of high value of the varied selection sent to me to review.

No comments:

GMU Leadership and Coaching Certificates

Google Analytics