Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Notice: GMU Leadership Coaching Information Session Feb. 8

George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Professional Education is excited for the return of their highly praised Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance Certificate Program. Starting February 22, this non-credit cohort program is now accepting registrations. Interested in the program? Register for our upcoming information session.

Information Session

When: February 8, 2011

Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm

Where: Center for Innovative Technology

Herndon, VA

Room 408

RSVP: Please call Rosalynn at 703-993-2113


Fall 2010 Testimonials

"This is the best training I have ever attended! I got more than I expected and am confident that I am prepared to successfully venture into professional coaching." -John Pendola


"The team of instructors is by far the best I have experienced, and the mix and diversity of their own experience and styles further deepened the learning experience." -Maura Parda


"This program altered my life in many positive ways. The art of coaching is not just applicable in a business setting but it is profoundly helpful in life. I fully recommend this program to other students." -Jennifer Caires







No comments:

GMU Leadership and Coaching Certificates

Google Analytics