#4. MEASURING YOUR MOJO: Goldsmith provides us with a way to actually measure our own level of MOJO—our internal force that emanates outward. To do that, he describes two modes: professional and personal MOJO. Here’s his explanation:
Professional MOJO: What I Bring to This Activity:
• Motivation: You want to do a great job in this activity.
• Knowledge: You understand what to do and how to do it.
• Ability: You have the skills needed to do the task well.
• Confidence: You are sure of yourself when performing this activity.
• Authenticity: You are genuine in your level of enthusiasm for engaging in this activity.
Personal MOJO: What This Activity Brings to Me:
• Happiness: Being engaged in this activity makes you happy.
• Reward: This activity provides material or emotional rewards that are important to you.
• Meaning: The results of this activity are meaningful for you.
• Learning: This activity helps you to learn and grow.
• Gratitude: Overall, you feel grateful for being able to do this activity and believe that it is a great use of your time.